Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Back to School


Sigh...Time to go back to school... The last day of summer, with hot weather and a messy house. Even my cat thinks there is too much cleaning in the house. However, I am proud of myself for taking the time to find all of my old school binders to reuse some dividers, paper, protective pockets, and some old binders still in good condition. Now the only problem is my desk that is in total chaos.

A few hours should finish the job. Tomorrow morning is the first day of my junior year at high school. Goodmorning AP classes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh, enjoy it while you can. Soon you won't have summer vacations at all!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment! But yeah, I have enjoyed my summer vacations, alas they do have to come to an end...sometime

Lia Drumond said...

Summertime, and the livin´ is easy...